LED therapy is a safe light therapy that can help with a number of skin conditions. This low intensity light stimulates cells to repair and regenerate, slowing down collagen breakdown and increasing collagen production.
LED light therapy can help with:
- Skin rejuvenation
- Collagen stimulation
- Skin flushing
- Surgical healing
- Acne treatment
- Improve healing times in general
Red Light Therapy
the red and infrared wavelengths aimed at the skin have a number of benefits:
- Increases blood flow, delivering nutrients and other cellular growth materials to the treatment site.
- Stimulates collagen production to strengthen sagging or wrinkled skin.
- Opens the lymphatic system for improved drainage of toxins .
- Increases oxygen and blood flow to facilitate wound healing.
For any further information regarding this treatment please contact Mary from Mary’s Skin Care in Launceston on 0438311297 or email email@example.com
Mary’s skin Care in Launceston also does Enzyme treatments using Dermaviduals products LED-dermaviduals which are often incorporated in a treatment with LED light therapy. Click here for more information on microdermabrasions or Enzyme treatments.