Well here we are and it is November. Not long until Christmas now. I hope you are all starting to get prepared for it. Remember you can always purchase a gift voucher from here.
I will be away from the 16th to 23rd November to spend some time with my daughter Emma in Queensland. She is now on the home stretch of her Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science. My son Nic will soon be finished College. He is contemplating going to uni next year to do Business Studies, or taking a gap year if he can find a job opportunity. Maybe he will be able to teach his mother some things about running a business. Thank you to everyone that supports and recommends my business. Remember you can see posts on facebook https://www.facebook.com/Maryskincare?ref=bookmarks or check out my web page for more information. http://maryskincare.com.au/
Lastly some kind person nominated my web page for a Kochie’s business builder make over. You can help me by voting daily for this through this link. http://www.rescuemysite.com.au/nomination/maryskincare-com-au/ Thank you to everyone that has already been voting.
Here are some answers to some questions that I get asked and some more information about myself and my business:
- Do I charge for a consultation? Yes I do. You are paying for my time. The added bonus it that I am sharing my knowledge with you. I have spent many hours doing training and continuing education.
- Do I have a toilet? Yes we do and of course you can use it.
- Do I sell multi level marketing (pyramid selling) products?
No I don’t. I only sell products that I am trained in. These products are dermaviduals and you can read more about them here. http://www.dermaviduals.com.au/why-dermaviduals/our-ingredients/ With over 40 serums to choose from, cleansers, moisturisers, tonics, sunscreen, hand cream, deodorant, eye creams, home rollers and customised cream or serum blends. Our skin is unique to us and we all have different concerns and conditions so your treatment plan is individualised to suit your skin. Remember you need a clearance letter from your doctor before I will perform IPL treatments for pigmentation but these are best performed in Autumn or Winter when you have less sun exposure.
- Is my business child friendly?
Yes long as as your child or children are old enough to sit in the lounge room whilst you are having your treatment. If I am doing IPL treatments they cannot be in the room as the light could harm their eyes.
- Do I have eftpos facilities? Yes I do and no I do not charge a fee for you to use it.
- Do you have to reply to my text reminder? No not unless you are unable to keep your appointment. I understand our lives can change quickly and you may become unwell or whatever reason. As long as you let me know that is fine. I am always happy to reschedule appointments.
- Am I honest and do I have integrity?
Yes I do. When you come to see me for your consultation I will be honest with what is the best treatment plan for you. Just because you have been to another business and had treatment there doesn’t mean that I am going to go ahead and do your treatment. I will assess your skin and your concerns and then give you a treatment plan that is suitable for you.
- Do I do waxing and other beauty treatments such as massages, spray tans and eyelash extensions?
No but I can recommend some other great local businesses to support, including country cooking, marriage celebrants and fashion businesses.
- Do I water down my products that I use in my room? No I don’t. You may find this funny but I have heard of it being done.
- Do I sell products just to make sales? No
- Do I like unscrupulous business owners who don’t have honesty and integrity? No
- Do I believe in good will? Yes I do. I also do free treatments to people who I feel deserve it. If you know of someone that is doing it hard and would like a pamper please let me know.
If you have any further questions please let me know.
Due to the popularity of last months special I have decided to keep this going for November. Simply book in for your underarm or bikini hair reduction treatment and receive the other for free. You will only pay $80.00 for both areas instead of $130.00. This price will be for the course of your treatments. No more waxing, shaving, plucking or ingrown hairs. Book in now. With the new machines faster results are achieved and it is more comfortable for you. Don’t be hairy, come see Mary.
ENZYME AND LED TREATMENT.
This treatment is ideal for clients with sensitive and reactive skin to exfoliate without irritation or abrasion. Suited to both oily and lipid dry skin. It helps to remove impurities, increases micro circulation and leaves the skin clean and fresh.
After the enzyme treatment a blend of serums to suit your skin is applied and then you lie under the LED for 20 minutes whilst tucked up under a blanket and listening to relaxing music. LED light therapy helps to combat the effects of cellular ageing. I dare you to not fall asleep whilst under the LED. This is only one of the new facial treatments I now perform.
ANTI WRINKLE TREATMENTS
Dr. Hoyle, a cosmetic dermatology physician will be here again Saturday 15th November and Saturday 13th December. His next date after that will be the 7th February. If you wish to make an appointment to see him please book in as these days are very popular and book out quickly. Remember he can also do skin checks if you have any lesions your are concerned about. http://www.cascadeaesthetics.com.au/
PASTICHE SKIN ANALYSIS
Would you like to have your skin analysed and find out what products you need to repair and maintain it and a written report? This is the latest piece of technology I have purchased and is the only one in the state. You need to have clean dry skin with no products on for 2 hours to get a true reading. If you are interested let me know and I will make you a booking. To find out more click here. https://www.pastiche.co.nz/equipmentPDM.php
Would anyone like to have cosmetic tattooing done? I have a cosmetic tattooing artist who will be in Tasmania from the 8th until the 12th of November who is doing this. If you would like some permanent eyebrows, eyeliner, lip liner or lips enhanced please let me know as bookings are essential. https://www.facebook.com/AmazonCosmeticBodyArt?fref=ts